Help≥Covid-19≥What should I do differently if I’m self-isolating?
What should I do differently if I’m self-isolating?
- You should let your flatmates know that you’re self-isolating via uChat, and tell them that they should do the same (unless you’re isolating due to a travel quarantine)
- If you’re sharing your kitchen with others, please ensure you only use it when it’s empty. Try to arrange a time with your flatmates to do this using uChat
- Clean down communal areas after you use them to help minimise spread of the virus. You can find cleaning advice here
- You should let your property team know that you are self-isolating through the MyUnite app. You can find out more about registering as self-isolating in the app here.
- Refer to the guidance sent to you by your property team and follow the advice on the NHS website.
Was this helpful? Yes / No