Understanding the agreement
How do I accept my tenancy agreement?
- Once you have booked a room with us you will receive an email, titled 'Booking Offer Confirmation and Acceptance'.
- In that email you will find a link to 'Accept' your agreement. Follow this link and log in with your email and password if prompted.
- The following 'Accepting your Agreement' page contains all your booking and payment information as well the Terms and Conditions which you need to read and tick to confirm you have reviewed.
- You can also download a copy of your Customer Agreement here and save for your reference.
- Once you have read the page thoroughly and ticked to indicate that you have reviewed the booking details and terms and conditions, you'll need to enter your password (the same one you used to log in) and press the 'I Accept My Agreement' button at the bottom of the page.
Do I need to read the tenancy document?
What are landlord details?
What are tenant and guarantor details?
What are accommodation details?
What is a tenancy period?
This is the period of time which you've agreed to be a tenant of Unite Students. The first date is the date you can move into the property, the last date is the last date you can move out of the property. This period of time cannot be changed once the tenancy agreement has been signed and returned. If you do not use the property for a period of time (for example, going to another address during the holidays or leaving earlier than the tenancy end date), you will still need to pay all of the rent that you've agreed to within the tenancy agreement.
What are special conditions?
What is the completion of tenancy?
What are the tenancy terms and conditions?
What is the guarantor agreement?
- The page they are taken to next will ask for some details to verify who they are for security purposes, i.e their date of birth.
- The next page will contain the details of the Guarantor agreement. They'll need to review this carefully and accept when prompted, including at the bottom of the page.
- They'll also be able to download copies of their agreement to save and keep on this page too.