Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions when we say “we” and/or “us”, we mean The Unite Group plc and each subsidiary, associate, employee, agent and contractor of The Unite Group plc.
- We’ll take in parcels and mail for you during our opening hours. We’ll sign for it, let you know something has arrived and store it safely until you get back. You’ll need to bring along some photo ID when we’re open, sign for your parcel and take it away. We can only hold parcels and mail for a week as we don’t have unlimited space. If you can’t make it in person within the week, you can have someone else pick it up for you – they’ll need the confirmation of delivery that we’ve sent you and your photo ID.
- We won’t accept anything we think may contain offensive, dangerous, illegal or illicit material and/or anything that’s too big or heavy for us to store.
- We’ll do our best to look after parcels safely but, in the unlikely event of something going wrong, we won’t be liable for any damage to or loss from any parcel that you’ve authorised us to accept on your behalf.
- You will indemnify us for any liability we may suffer or incur as a result of taking delivery of any parcel addressed to you.
- We may stop accepting parcels for you if you are in breach of the terms and conditions of your tenancy agreement with us.