How can I return to my flat safely?
When moving back to your flat, you should follow your university’s instructions, observe the government’s social distancing guidance and take note of the following advice:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep two metres away from other people
- Face coverings are now mandatory in all communal areas inside our properties, unless you can’t wear one because of medical reasons
- You should not have anyone stay with you overnight
- Only share lifts with people in your household
- Please do not come to reception with enquiries during January, unless they are urgent
While we appreciate you may have family members who wish to travel with you to drop you off at your property, please bear in mind that your property may be based where household mixing is not permitted. In these cases, your family members will not be able to come into the property with you.