Based on our recent survey, we know that being on campus and getting the most out of university is important to you. Here’s what you told us:
- 81% of students we surveyed told us they were happy with their choice not to defer coming to university
- 93% told us they intend to carry on with their studies in January despite the challenges of Covid-19
- 82% said they were happy with their decision to move away from home to stay in student accommodation this year
Knowing this, we’re making sure it’s safe for your university experience to continue as planned. On this page, we’ll explain how.
Your questions, answered:
Watch the video below
See how we’ll keep you safe and secure when you live with us.
- We’re working closely with universities, local councils and public health bodies to keep you safe
- All common areas and high-touch points are cleaned regularly and thoroughly
- Social distancing safeguards are in place in all of our buildings
- Our welfare teams are available to provide dedicated support to anyone that’s self-isolating, including helping with food and medicine deliveries