HelpCovid-19What should I do if I become unwell?

What should I do if I become unwell?

NHS advice says that if you have either a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss of sense of smell or taste, you should use the 111 online coronavirus service and then self-isolate for 10 days. Anyone you live with should also self-isolate, but for 14 days.

In line with the latest government guidance, anyone that starts showing symptoms should get tested for coronavirus as soon as possible. For more information on this, and to book or order a test, visit the NHS website.

You should also let your property team know that you are self-isolating through the MyUnite app. You can find out more about registering as self-isolating in the app here.

Was this helpful? Yes / No