Do I have to pay council tax?

As a full-time student you don’t need to pay council tax, but you may need to let your council know. For more information on how to do this in your city, please speak to your reception team. If you leave university during your Tenancy Agreement period you may then need to pay council tax. Please contact us if your student status changes.

Was this helpful? Yes / No