HelpCovid-19What should I do if I become unwell?

What should I do if I become unwell?

NHS advice says that if you have either a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss of sense of smell or taste, you should follow this guidance and self-isolate immediately. Anyone you live with should also self-isolate in line with this guidance.

In line with the latest government guidance, anyone that starts showing symptoms should get tested for Covid-19 as soon as possible. For more information on this, and to book or order a test, visit the NHS website.

You should also let your property team know that you are self-isolating through the MyUnite app. You can find out more about registering as self-isolating in the app here.

Was this helpful? Yes / No