How do you support students with additional needs?
We cater for students of all abilities. From accessibility to neurodiversity, let’s work together to make student life easier for you.
If there’s anything you need to tell us about before you arrive, we’re here to listen and have a conversation on how we can make student life easier for you. Let us know how we can help as far in advance as possible, so that we can make sure we accommodate you in the right way. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s some of the reasons you might want to contact us in advance:
- Permanent accessibility needs: We have accessible rooms available if you need one. You can find out more about these rooms and check their availability on each property page. If you have any visual or hearing impairments, we can provide some suggestions based on your needs.
- Temporary accessibility needs: If you’ve recently had an injury (such as a broken bone) or have a condition that will temporarily affect you, let us know as soon as possible so we can make sure all the right safety measures are in place for you.
- Service or support animals: If you require an animal, we can give you clear guidance on the evidence required by clinical professionals and other steps you need to take to gain the right approval for this.
- Neurodiversity: You don’t have to disclose anything to us, however if you want to chat to us about the transition to living in student accommodation and see what we can do to make this as smooth as possible, we’re here.
- Allergies: If you’ve got any allergies and you’re concerned about living in a shared flat, just get in touch with us and we can advise on the best steps to take and how to manage this with your flatmates.
These are just a few examples of why you might want to get in touch, if you need support with any other accessibility needs no matter how big or small, we’re here to talk.