What do I do if I lose my keys and get locked out?

We have dedicated on-site Service and Safety teams in all our cities – which means that there will always be someone around to help if you need them. Part of their job is doing patrols of our buildings and attending to incidents, so don't worry if there is nobody at reception. You can let us know that you need help by contacting us via the security call point located near your reception or front door, or by calling the Emergency Control Centre on 0300 303 1611.

You can also raise a locked out request in the MyUnite app, which will connect you directly to the Emergency Control Centre if you are locked out.

Was this helpful? Yes / No