I have a concern about my student. Who can I discuss this with?

If at any time you’re concerned about your student, please call us on 0300 303 8645 (or +44 117 302 7497 if you’re outside the UK) or contact our Emergency Control Centre on 0300 303 1611.

We can’t discuss account-related details with you but we will always follow-up on any concerns you raise, whether that’s with your student or with our welfare contacts at their university.

Was this helpful? Yes / No