Return to top

Your living essentials ready and waiting

We offer a variety of kitchen and bedding packs to suit your needs that you can order now and be ready in your room for when you arrive.
Have a look through our packs and order in advance by calling 0300 303 8632, (+44 117 302 7399 for overseas) or by emailing
Kitchen cooker with cooking utensils and pots