Secure and hassle-free storage with LOVESPACE
Use code LOVEUNI to get £10 off storage*
Going travelling or heading home and looking for somewhere to store your stuff? LOVESPACE are here to help. They’re the UK’s first and largest by-the-box storage company, meaning you only pay for what you store, rather than a storage unit you may not fill.
LOVESPACE make storing your stuff hassle-free. They collect from your halls of residence, store your items for as long as you need and deliver them back to you at any UK address, as soon as the next day.
Every box is covered up to the value of £100 for free, plus you can also store bikes, sports equipment and suitcases.
LOVESPACE charge for storage by the box or other items (like bikes or suitcases). The more you store and the longer you store, the lower the price per item.
*Terms and conditions: minimum 1 month storage. Offer ends 1st September 2018.
LOVESPACE offers you:
- FREE collection from your accommodation – no need to worry about how to transport your stuff to a storage unit!
- Online booking and management via the easy to use LOVESPACE website or app.
- Delivery of your stuff back from just £5.95 per box, whenever you need it. Even as soon as the next working day.
- Stored in one of our 24-hour CCTV monitored secure warehouses.
- Excellent customer service via phone, email and live chat – in English and Mandarin.
- The highest quality, double-walled cardboard boxes and other packing materials available at a competitive price from the LOVESPACE website.
How storage with LOVESPACE works:
- Visit lovespace.co.uk and select how many boxes you need to store and for how long.
- Order your flat-pack boxes and packing materials (if you need them).
- Select the day you would like your stuff collected and choose from a Free Collection (non-timed) or specific Timed Collection (available at a charge).
- Pack up your boxes and place them in your accommodation’s reception at the agreed time / date and LOVESPACE will collect them for you and take them to our secure warehouses.
- When you need your items back, book a return delivery from £5.95 per box and LOVESPACE will deliver them back to your accommodation, as soon as the next working day if booked before 11am.
LOVESPACE’S top tips for helping you pack up
- Make sure you pack up your stuff carefully in sturdy cardboard boxes, and use bubble wrap to protect fragile items. Try and put your most delicate items in the middle of the box, surrounded by softer items such as pillows and clothes.
- Gather the information you need for your moving out day. There may be certain time restrictions for the car park, and a deadline to move your stuff out by.
- Make a note of what is in each of your boxes with the LOVESPACE app. This way you know where everything is when it comes to deciding which boxes to get returned.
- Use LOVESPACE’s free donation boxes to pack up items you would like to donate to charity and they will take them away for you when they collect your stuff.
- Use the right packing box for each item. LOVESPACE recommend clothes boxes when storing your clothes. And remember that bikes and suitcases must be packed in a box.
- Don’t overfill your boxes. LOVESPACE's weight limit is 25kg per box to ensure the boxes don’t break, and that it is safe for you and LOVESPACE staff to lift. Boxes over this limit will be repacked and split into separate boxes and you will be charged for this.
For more tips on packing, decluttering and living a bigger life at University, visit lovespace.co.uk/blog. You can follow LOVESPACE on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Weibo.