Who to contact about your accommodation if you booked through your university

11 Jan 2021
By Unite Students, Staff writer at The Common Room

In light of the lockdowns that are currently in place across the United Kingdom, we recently announced a rent discount for eligible students that live with Unite Students.

But what if you booked your accommodation directly with your educational institution? In this case, you’ll need to speak to them directly. To help you do that, below you’ll find a list of contact details for the educational institutions that use our accommodation. You will also be able to find your institution’s contact details on its official website.

Please note - we’ll continue to update this as more information becomes available to us.

Enjoyed this article? Give it a like
Staff writer at The Common Room