- Terms for bookingH
- Payment Processing Agreement
- Cancellation policy
- International cancellation policy
- Privacy notice
- Cookie notice
- Web and app termsH
- Fees and charges
- Arrival packs
- Post and parcels
- Scotland EPC ratings
Payment Processing Agreement
1. This Payment Processing Agreement is entered into between you and UNITE Group Plc trading as Unite Students (South Quay House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6FL United Kingdom, tel: 0300 303 8642.
2. By submitting the payment method step, you express full consent to this Payment Processing Agreement and authorise us and our payment service provider to store your name, surname, address, card number, card expiry date and CVV number (referred to as Card Credentials) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (referred to as Transactions Initiated by Unite Students) by using the Card Credentials, as described below, to process payments for your booking with us.
4. You acknowledge and agree the following:
4.1 Your Card Credentials will be used for: Transactions Initiated by Unite Students as set out in your Instalment Plan.
4.2 Description of services: Your room booking with us.
4.3 Fixed date or interval of the Transaction: See your Instalment Plan.
4.4 Event that will prompt the Transaction: By submitting the payment method step.
5. The following details in relation to this Payment Processing Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: complete name, email, address, reference number, card number, date of expiry, CVV code.
6. You will be notified via email of any changes to your initial Payment Processing Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to Transactions Initiated by Unite Students and your Instalment Plan.
7. This Payment Processing Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation by your card issuer, and shall be valid until terminated according to the terms and conditions of your room booking with us including without limitation our cancellation policy
8. You will be emailed confirmation of your acceptance to this Payment Processing Agreement.