Terms≥Web and app terms≥Website terms
- Terms for bookingH
- Payment Processing Agreement
- Cancellation policy
- International cancellation policy
- Privacy notice
- Cookie notice
- Web and app termsH
- Fees and charges
- Arrival packs
- Post and parcels
- Scotland EPC ratings
- You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Service access
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
4. Visitor material and conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 4.2, 4.3 or 5.1.
- 4.5 The Website contains robot exclusion headers. Third parties may licence information on the Website to the Company. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the website for any purpose without our express permission. Additionally you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our Website without the prior written consent of the Company or appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
5. Message board
- You agree to use any message board in accordance with the following rules:-
- all contributions must be civil and in good taste;
- offensive or vulgar language or abusive or threatening behaviour is prohibited;
- you must not post any unlawful or objectionable content including but not limited to material which is sexist, racist, homophobic, obscene, pornographic or defamatory;
- you must not refer to operator website addresses without the permission of the Company.
- For your own personal safety and security you must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example telephone or mobile number, or home address) in postings.
- If you are under the age of 16 please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before making a contribution.
- The Company reserves the right to delete any contribution at its sole discretion and at anytime without notice.
- The Company does not endorse the content of any materials submitted by a user to the message board on this Website.
- If you are found to be in violation of clauses 4 or 5 your ability to use any or all of the services on this Website may be taken away either permanently or temporarily.
6. Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you wish to create a link to this Website you must contact the Company in advance to seek permission to do so. If permission is granted, you may only create a link to this Website on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo, trademark or trade name;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- you do not otherwise use any logo, trade marks or trade name displayed on this Website without express written permission from the Company;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of clause 5.2.
- From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
- If you register with the Website, each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and/or password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords chosen or issued to you rests with you. We reserve the right to disable any user names or passwords, at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products services and/or prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
- Commentary and other materials on this Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance is placed.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the Companies;
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law (including without limitation consumer law).
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. This website is operated by: The UNITE Group Plc, South Quay House, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL. Registered Company No: 03199160. VAT No: 741553736