Student finance: Your guide to understanding the jargon

12 Aug 2020
By Ashlea D., Student at Liverpool John Moores University

It’s no secret that applying for university can be a complicated process. And then there’s the part about how you’re actually going to pay for your studies. It all seems pretty daunting, doesn’t it?

With forms upon forms full of complicated jargon, it can be difficult to make sense of everything. But there’s no need to worry. This article will decode even the hardest terms and provide some top tips for getting your student finance in order.

Enjoyed this article? Give it a like
I’m currently studying criminology and sociology at Liverpool John Moores University, (my main interest being crime and my favourite city being Liverpool!). In my spare time you’ll probably find me dying my hair a random rainbow shade, watching old festival videos or planning my next adventure.