What insurance does my student have in place while they live with Unite Students?

We’ve arranged some insurance for your student at no extra cost to them through our partners Endsleigh Insurance. Your student will be covered against fire, flood, theft and accidental damage for the personal belongings inside their room (excluding mobile phones). More information on the cover can be found here.

To see what other parents and guardians thought of their students’ insurance, click here

Was this helpful? Yes / No