- Short stays or ‘short term lets’ may be available in some Unite Students properties in a limited number of cities for students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the UK.
Length of stay
- Short stays are available per night at a nightly rate – the length of stay available may vary per property.
- The short stay price may also vary by city and by property.
- It will cover rent for the duration of the stay (as agreed), internet access and all electricity, heating and water bills.
- Basic contents insurance is also included in the price.
- VAT may apply on the short stay price depending on the length of the booking agreed.
- Payment can be made in full or can be paid in monthly instalments dependent upon length of booking.
- Customers will be required to pay a deposit upon booking.
- The deposit amount may vary dependent on the length of the short stay booked.
- Deductions may be made from the deposit if any damages are caused by the customer or if their account is in arrears.
- Customers will be provided with a contract (Licence for Occupation) once their booking has been accepted by Unite Students.
- This will contain our full Terms and Conditions, details of the licence period, payment schedule and cancellation policy.
- To find out more about short stays, customers can speak to the Unite Students team at any Unite Students property or call the National Contact Centre on 0300 303 8634.