Terms≥Web and app terms≥App Terms
- Terms for bookingH
- Payment Processing Agreement
- Cancellation policy
- International cancellation policy
- Web and app termsH
- Fees and charges
- Arrival packs
- Post and parcels
- Scotland EPC ratings
- Rent discount and extension
- You may download this App without needing to have a registered account or booking with us.
- You may only log into, and use the functions of this App, if you have a confirmed tenancy booking with us.
- By accessing any part of this App, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the App immediately and delete it from your device.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this page from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the website www.unitestudents.com.
2. Service access
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that this App is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this App is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this App may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
3. Visitor material and conduct
- Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under the, any material you transmit or post to this App shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Company shall have no obligations with respect to such material. The Company and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this App any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the App (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 3.2 and 3.3
- The App is designed for the use of current or future tenants of Company properties and, as such, require a confirmed booking, which itself requires a Registration via the website.
- If you register with the Website, each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and/or password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords chosen or issued to you rests with you. We reserve the right to disable any user names or passwords, at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on this App is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this App. The Company may make changes to the material on this App, or to the products services and/or prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this App may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this App is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this App on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this App.
- Commentary and other materials on this App are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance is placed.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this App), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this App in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this App, any websites linked to this App or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your devices, computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or using this App or your downloading of any material from this App or any websites linked to this App.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the Companies;
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law (including without limitation consumer law).
- If your use of material on this App results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. This website is operated by: UNITE Integrated Solutions, South Quay House, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL Registered Company No: 03199160. VAT No: 741553736