How do I raise a maintenance request if something is broken in my room?

Need to replace a lightbulb? No hot water? Raise a maintenance request through the MyUnite app to get an issue with your room or flat fixed by our team.

More information on raising maintenance issues can be found in our How to get something fixed guide on the Common Room.

You can also raise a maintenance request through My Account.

Was this helpful? Yes / No