There is loud music playing above me, how do I make a complaint?

First, speak to a member of staff at reception or, if it is out of office hours, contact our Emergency Control Centre on 0300 303 1611. They will ask a member of our Service and Safety Team to come to help you. Alternatively, you can report a noise issue quickly and easily on the MyUnite app.

Was this helpful? Yes / No